AREAS OF PRACTICE
Joan Neuwirth’s practice involves the representation of clients in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate matters and general business transactions.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
With over 30 years of experience, Joan has extensive expertise in real estate, lending, corporate finance and general business matters, including the acquisition, disposition, financing, development, and leasing of commercial, industrial, resort, residential and multifamily real estate. Ms. Neuwirth’s goal is to provide clients with large firm experience with small firm personal service.
– Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
– Real Estate Financing
– Residential and Multifamily Development
– Retail Leasing and Development
– Business Formations and Structuring
– Asset based Acquisitions and Sales
– Title Insurance and the Issuance of Title Insurance
American University, Washington College of Law, JD, 1986
State University of New York, Albany, BA, magna cum laude, 1983