AREAS OF PRACTICE
Lawrence Steinberg concentrates his practice in commercial transactions focusing on real estate syndications, purchase and sale, and commercial leasing. Several clients are Canadian investors who require a superior level of service and understanding of cross-border issues.
– Acquisition, syndication, financing and sale of several multi-family complexes in Florida and Georgia totaling in excess of $500 million; 1031 exchange transactions including purchase of multi-tenant business park in Houston, Texas;
– Negotiating industrial warehouse leases in excess of one million square feet on behalf of tenants;
– Representing Indian client in the purchase of a nutriceutical business located in California;
– Representing institutional and private lenders in primary and mezzanine transactions.
– Loan work out transactions on behalf of lenders and borrowers
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INTEREST
– Former Trustee – Donna Klein Jewish Academy , Boca Raton, Florida
– Former Trustee – B’nai Torah Congregation, Boca Raton, Florida
– Board of Directors – Jewish Federation of Winnipeg, Canada
– Board of Directors – Arthritis Society, Winnipeg, Canada
– Adorno & Yoss
– Mombach, Boyle & Hardin
– Fillmore & Riley
– Taylor McCaffrey
– Berger Singerman P.A.
– Awarded 2012 Dealmaker of the Year Award by the Daily Business Review